Information coming soon for the events happening in the Village
Ancaster Farmers’ Market
Canada Day Celebration
The Great Pumpkin Stroll
Ancaster Village Christmas
Fieldcote is a cultural heritage centre with an emphasis on the collection, preservation and exhibition of local history, the promotion of fine arts and the celebration of natural heritage through beautiful landscaped gardens and walking trails. Adult workshops and children’s activities are available upon request.
- Rotating art and history exhibits
- A summer concert series
- Award-winning pesticide-free gardens
- A meeting place for local groups
The Museum is open year-round. Please note that Fieldcote and Ancaster Old Town Hall are currently closed until the end of 2020, but are taking bookings for 2021.
For more information or updates pleases contact the City of Hamilton website at: https://www.hamilton.ca/attractions/hamilton-civic-museums
- Tuesday to Saturday, 1 to 5 pm or by appointment.
- Closed on Mondays, Good Friday, Canada Day, Christmas Day through to New Year’s Day
- Guests are welcome to wander through the gardens any time.
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.