65 Wilson Street East Ancaster
ON L9G 2C1
This will be Ancaster Cycle’s ninth year for the bike swap and we are hoping to build on it once again.
We will once again be having two bike swap dates, one in the spring (April 27th) and the second towards the end of the season (August 3rd).
This is a great opportunity to make room in your garage, shed, or basement for the new bike you have been waiting for or to get a great deal on a used bike for yourself.
Here is how it works:
* You drop off any bicycle you are interested in selling no sooner than the Thursday before the swap
* We will help you figure out a selling price if you need
* On the Saturday we hold the bike swap and try to sell the bicycle for you
* Any unsold items need to be picked up before the end of the day on the Wednesday following the swap
* If we sell your bike there are two options:
(1) You get 100% of the money if you are using it as an in store credit
(2) 80% of money in cash (Ancaster Cycle taking a 20% commission)
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SWAP ITEMS
Register through this link: https://www.ancastercycle.ca/articles/bike-swap-pg127.htm