Join us in Ancaster Village on October 25th, 2018 for the Great Pumpkin Stroll!
An Ancaster Village Christmas – first Thursday in December!
Click here for information about Ancaster Heritage Days 2019
Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum
Fieldcote is a cultural heritage centre with an emphasis on the collection, preservation and exhibition of local history, the promotion of fine arts and the celebration of natural heritage through beautiful landscaped gardens and walking trails. Adult workshops and children’s activities are available upon request.
- Rotating art and history exhibits
- A summer concert series
- Award-winning pesticide-free gardens
- A meeting place for local groups
The Museum is open year-round.
- Tuesday to Saturday, 1 to 5 pm or by appointment.
- Closed on Mondays, Good Friday, Canada Day, Christmas Day through to New Year’s Day
- Guests are welcome to wander through the gardens any time.