COVID -19 UPDATES
Please visit us on Instagram @Ancaster_Village and Facebook @AncasterBIA
for information on all Ancaster BIA Businesses
Please visit the business websites regarding further information and updates. While some of our businesses are closed, many remain open for online gift card purchases.
Please note that all municipal facilities including Old Town Hall, Fieldcote and Griffin House are closed until at least May 25 (awaiting future updates), with all events and programming cancelled until July 2, 2020.
Upcoming Events in the Village for 2020… more information to come soon!
October: The Great Pumpkin Stroll
December: An Ancaster Village Christmas Celebration
Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum
Fieldcote is a cultural heritage centre with an emphasis on the collection, preservation and exhibition of local history, the promotion of fine arts and the celebration of natural heritage through beautiful landscaped gardens and walking trails. Adult workshops and children’s activities are available upon request.
- Rotating art and history exhibits
- A summer concert series
- Award-winning pesticide-free gardens
- A meeting place for local groups
The Museum is open year-round.
- Tuesday to Saturday, 1 to 5 pm or by appointment.
- Closed on Mondays, Good Friday, Canada Day, Christmas Day through to New Year’s Day
- Guests are welcome to wander through the gardens any time.